Terms & Conditions
1. We appreciate your use of the service provided by us (the “Big Slice website”). Please read these terms (the “Terms”) carefully as they govern your use of the bigslice.co.uk website.
3. We may vary the Terms from time to time and shall post such alterations on the Website. If you do not agree to the changes made to the Terms, then you have the right to stop using bigslice.co.uk, and should do so immediately. Your continued use of bigslice.co.uk after the date the changes have been posted will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms.
4. To book an event on bigslice.co.uk, you must be at least 18 years of age.
5. You are required to make sure all information is correct before proceeding with the booking, any changes after the deposit has been made may incur an admin / additional booking fee.
6. The Deposit is non refundable.
7. You warrant that all information is correct and if you decide to cancel the booking after the deposit has been paid, then it is non-refundable.
8. You will receive an invoice to the email provided for the final payment, this will be due 10 days before the event will start. If you fail to pay the invoice on-time we have the right to cancel the booking and keep the deposit.
9. Booking Slots are for 2 hours plus 1 hour set up time. If you want to change the start time of the booking, the 2 hour time slot still starts from the original start time.
10. Additional Hours can be purchased separately at £100 per hour, but this has to be confirmed and paid before the booking.
1. We have the right to change any prices and service options on the website at any given time.
2. We make no warranty that the bigslice.co.uk will provide an uninterrupted service or be error free, or that any defects will be corrected. While we take steps to prevent misuse of our systems, we cannot warrant that bigslice.co.uk
Platform will be free of viruses or other malicious code and accept no liability for loss or damage caused from the transmission of such code. We recommend that you always use up-to-date firewalls and anti-malware software to protect your equipment and data.
3. We make no warranty as to the Clients we refer to you and are not liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of an introduction to a Client.
Limitation of Liability
1. Big Slice will not be held accountable for any death or personal injury when using our service.
2. Other than as set out above, we shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty, misrepresentation, or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the Terms of your use of the Big slice Website.
3. Except as expressly set out in the Terms, all conditions, warranties and obligations which may be implied or incorporated into the Terms by statute,common law, or otherwise and any liabilities arising from them are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
4. We shall not be liable for any loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other economic loss.
5. In the event that any limitation or exclusion of liability in the Terms is not enforceable, then we shall be liable to you for a sum greater than the amount of our Commission payable in respect of the matter in question.
6. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of non-compliance of UK VAT rules by you, and you agree to indemnify us against this.
7. We shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of non-compliance of UK health, safety and hygiene rules and regulations by you, and you agree to indemnify us against this.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. You acknowledge that all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in, or used in connection with, the Big Slice(the “Intellectual Property“), including the manner in which big Slice is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating to it, is our property (or that of our licensors), and nothing in the Terms shall be taken to transfer any of any Intellectual Property to you.
1. If any of the Terms are held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
2. The Terms constitute the entire agreement and replace any previous agreement or understanding (whether oral or written, express or implied)between us in respect of the matters contained or referred to in the Terms. Each of us agree that, in entering the Terms, we have not relied on and have no remedy in respect of, any representation, warranty or other provision (oral or written, express or implied) of any person which is not expressly set out in the Terms. The only remedy available in respect of any misrepresentation or untrue statement shall be a claim for breach of contract under the Terms. This paragraph does not operate to limit or exclude any liability arising from any fraudulent or dishonest statement, act or omission.
3. We reserve the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove from the Big Slice Platform any information or materials for any reason whatsoever, and to disclose any information we deem appropriate to satisfy any obligation we may have under applicable laws, regulatory requirements, legal processes, or to satisfy any request of the police, government or any regulatory body.
4. You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights under the Terms without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of our rights at any time without consent.
5. A person who is not a party to the Terms shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in the Terms.
6. No waiver by either of us shall be effective unless in writing, and no waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver so as to prevent us or you from acting upon any continuing or subsequent breach or default.
7. The Terms shall be subject to the laws of England and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.